Who We Are
We are a group of committed followers of Jesus, on mission to change our community and the world, through the power of love, commitment, and service.
To see the salvation of our community through the forging of relationships that bring people into the very presence of God.
To make true disciples of Christ (Matthew 28:19-20) that
intentionally share the gospel within their communities (Work, play, School,
Neighborhood, etc.) making more disciples that will take the gospel message to the world;
with an intended strategy to multiply churches. 2 Timothy 2:2
Our Stand on the Bible
Because we rely upon the Word of God as our guide, we are neither antagonistic toward anyone nor affirming of sinful lifestyle choices. We love all people but hate sin, all sin! Whether it is sex outside of marriage, homosexuality, lying, cheating, etc. God says we are to repent of it. We un- apologetically teach the story of the Bible, of God's desire to reconcile mankind back to Himself through the obedience to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What We believe
1. The Bible as the inerrant and infallible Word of God (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21)
2. One Creator God who is sovereign over all (Genesis 1:1, Exodus 20:11, Deuteronomy 4:39)
3. The Holy Trinity (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14)
4. Man’s voluntary fall into sin from his perfect created state (Genesis 3:1-7, I Corinthians 15:21-22)
5. The Virgin Birth of Christ (Matthew 1:18-25, Isaiah 7:14)
6. The bodily resurrection of Christ from the dead (Luke 24:36-44)
7. The Atonement of Christ for our sins (I Peter 1:18-19, Isaiah 53:5)
8. Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone (Ephesians 2:8-9)
9. The believer’s separation from worldliness and apostasy (John 2:15-16, Galatians 1:9, II Corinthians 6:14-18)
10. The ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 28:19, I Corinthians 11:23-30)
11. Evangelizing the lost (Acts 5:42, Romans 10:11, 15)
12. A literal heaven for the saved (John 14:2-3)
13. A literal hell for the lost (Revelation 20:14-15)
14. The literal second coming of Christ to earth (Acts 1:11, I Thessalonians 5:23, Revelation 22:20)